Last updated: 19 August 2021
GROUP FORUM RULES
By engaging our services and accessing our private social media group, in contributing to or participating in any comments or forums, you agree to the following Terms:
1. Any recommendations, comments, information, experiences or other discussions you may participate in (Comments) during any group session must comply with these Terms and be made in the spirit, culture and ethos of the group session and our purpose generally.
2. Confidentiality is paramount to any group session. You acknowledge that all discussions, conversations and, in particular, any identification of any individual is to be kept confidential and not to be discussed or disseminated at any time outside the group. In the event of any breach of this fundamental rule, immediate termination will result and legal action may be taken.
3. Comments are not permitted that:
(a) use aggressive, rude or offensive language
(b) encourage illegal intent including false claims, defamation, harassment, fraud and collusion
(c) solicit business
(d) are abusive or malicious against or may offend any other participant, our staff or any third party
(e) are objectionable or rude
(f) may be considered bullying behaviour.
4. The Comments and your experiences are meant to try to help other members of the group, be supportive, and to share your guidance and information. Our aim is to encourage helpful comments and feedback in a safe and secure environment and hope that you will assist, benefit and enjoy this initiative. We ask that you carefully consider any Comments you may make and the impact they may have in a respectful manner.
5. You understand and agree that we may moderate any Comments and ban any person that, in our sole judgment violates these Terms, or that might be offensive or illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other participants in the group. You may be banned from accessing the group and our Website at any time, without notice, and in our sole discretion.
6. You understand and agree that Grad Jobs will take any other action, where required, against any person that does not abide by these Terms or where action is taken against us by any person, visitor or third party as a result of your Comments.
7. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions or Comments are those of the participant and not Grad Jobs or anyone associated with our group or business. You rely on and/or act on any such information at your own risk and need to make your own enquiries before taking any action related to any Comment.
8. Any action you choose to take with any other participant or person in any group, outside the group or indirectly through our services, including but not limited to the provision of your personal information, telephone, email, arranging a meeting, setting up social media groups or other activities with anyone is at your own risk. We are at no time responsible for or liable for any action you choose to take under any circumstance.